List #2 of some Lovely Links....
Someday I will actually listen to her podcasts, but for now I've only been able to enjoy her own lists of goodies (and boy, are they good!)....go to http://www.creativemompodcast.com/blog/
A new one for me, and because I would LOVE to live in England at some point, I live a little vicariously through her photos at http://simmy.typepad.com/echoesofadream/
Okay, one last one for today....I am secretly teaching myself to crochet so I can make something for my mom for Christmas. My mom is a diva at homecrafts like knitting, quilting, and sewing, but she never learned to crochet, so I think she'll be really surprised and happy that I am trying it out. All this is to say, if you want to look at some gorgeous colors and patterns and perhaps get inspired to give this a try, go to http://www.purlbee.com/the-purl-bee/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment